Membership is open to all who are interested in the objectives of the society which also implies that all who are interested in Sabah, while Institutional membership is available for schools, colleges, government departments, agencies or companies who wish to assist in achieving the objectives of the society and to obtain copies of its publications.
All paying members get a free copy of the society’s Journal as its annual publication depends in part on members’ subscriptions.
Anyone may submit articles for publication in the Journal, as long as they are relevant to the objectives of The Sabah Society.
Costs & Types of Membership
- Student Membership: Annual Subscription of RM 30.00
- Ordinary Membership: Annual Subscription of RM 75.00
- Life Membership: One Off Fee of RM 1000.00
- Overseas Membership: Annual Subscription of USD100.00
- Institutional Membership: Annual Subscription of RM500.00
- Institutional Membership outside Malaysia: Annual Subscription of USD200.00